Fire Damages local Chabad Mikvah


London, England

March 29, 2009

(Lubavitch.com) A fire that broke out in the suburb of Edgware, London, last week, spread to a nearby Chabad House causing great damage the mikvah and storage room on the property.

Chabad Rabbi Levi Sudak and his family watched as firefighters put out the fire. According to Sudak, there was extensive damage, but no one was injured.

Submit a comment


1000 characters remaining.
Chabad Lubavitch Worldwide

Candle Lighting Times


If you do not provide a specific location, the system will select an address nearest the center of whatever town, city, region or postal code you provide.
Share

Lubavitch International

Lubavitch International